Read Before Purchase:
- Tired of your boring old gray standard color?
- This is the way to go!
- Great customization option for DIY enthusiasts with a Switch.
- Please don?¡¥t wrongly think they are Switch Joy-cons. Actually they are housings with full set buttons for Nintendo Switch Joycon without any electronic parts. The console, Joycon and other parts are not included. The console housing shell is not included.
- Requires customers to take apart the Joycon to replace the original Joycon shells and buttons. Requires customer with custom?electronic installation experience. Get installation video guide on Youtube by searching "ExtremeRate Replacement Guide for Nintendo Switch Shell" or " o8QPB2uTbHk". If you have any questions about the installation process, please feel free to ask us.
- Totally upgrade your Switch to the exclusive and stylish level.
- Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic.
- The texture is not a rubberized finish. Instead, it is semi-slick, matte soft plastic.
- More comfortable and feels better in hands than the stock shell.
- Installation difficulty: High
- Time spent: 3 hours or more
- Patience needed: High
- Go slow. Check every connection. Keep your screws organized.
- Watch a YouTube video on how to do it though, pausing and replaying often.
- When you are reassembling the Joy-cons you must be conscious of how tight you are tightening the screws as that will affect how your buttons to press.
- When removing the Joy-con outer screws make sure you are using a Tri-wing screwdriver. Be careful not to strip the 4 outer triangle screws or over tighten any screws.
- There are multiple very delicate ribbon cables that need to be removed and reattached.
- Use tweezers instead of bulky fingers at all times to help with the little pieces that you'll take to move to the new case.
- Note that the ZR and ZL on the Joy-cons are spring loaded so be careful when opening.
- 1x Left Joycon housing with middle tray
- 1x Right Joycon housing with middle tray
- 1x L button
- 1x R button
- 1x A/B/X/Y buttons
- 1x Direction buttons
- 2x SL buttons
- 2x SR buttons
- 1x ZL button
- 1x ZR button
- 1x +/-/home/shoot buttons
- 1x Screwdriver handle
- 1x PH00 screwdriver bit
- 1x Y00 screwdriver bit
- 33x Screws
- 6x Springs
The console, Joycon and thumbsticks are not included